Wednesday 1 July 2009

The odd smell now realised

I was asleep, kind of dreaming, but I could smell this familiar, yet elusive scent once more. The same one I've been sensing since I arrived here. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal the source of the stench, a cat! Granted, really dopey-looking one, but a black and white cat just the same.

He had an advantage over me, he was much bigger, with skinny, gangly legs, and was towering over me. I calmly said "hello" with a polite sniff, he replied tentatively, but then there was the refusal to play. Unacceptable in my book, every time I tried to get closer for a better look, he backed away, some kind of cat game I'll bet? I guess I'm supposed to join in, so I keep moving, getting faster and closer, we're in the hall, turning left, right, under, over, he makes a run for it to the main entrance, a cunning and nimble left turn then he disappeared completely??? I reckon he went through that Stair Gate thing, my research is incomplete on that subject, so I'll leave it for now, he'll keep until another time he enters this realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment