Thursday 9 July 2009

Evil Tricks Whilst Sleeping

Whilst guarding the Stair Gate to prevent the cats' return, I inadvertently fell asleep, well, it's hard work this guarding! As I woke, I spotted something out of the corner of my eye… someone had been evil and twisted as I slept and had glued some strange, hairy black and white dangly thing to my back end!? Now, I'm not sure if it was the giants or the evil cat twins, but either way, it's a sick joke to play on a sleeping pup!

I can't quite reach it, but whilst trying, the furry-faced giant laughed at me and mentioned something about a "Tail", so I suspect it was him. I'll remember that, he'll pay later! Meanwhile, I must try to remove this odd object.

I chased it for ages, but at last, I managed to grab it with my teeth. I increased my grip whilst spinning wildly, like a tiny demolition ball, sending things flying in all directions. Each time my grip improves, I feel a sharp pain from behind? I think they've rigged it up with some kind of pressure sensitive torture device. I may have to rethink this, but I will continue my efforts every day until I'm free of this oddity.

No comments:

Post a Comment