Sunday 12 July 2009

Alien Abduction?

I was wakened and bundled into the red tank, tied down and then subjected to some kind of gravity altering technology. I was thrown from side to side, up and down, but it didn't take me long to figure out how to combat this strange feeling. Lying down seemed to reduce the effects, they'll have to try harder than that!

We arrived at the large warehouse again, but I was taken into a cell to meet a funny-looking creature with a smooth head and green body all over, he spoke like an alien, not even the giants were able to understand him! Before I know it, I've been stuck in the neck with a sharp object, some kind of seditive I bet! Everything got a little dreamy after that, I remember the alien looking into my eyes, trying to stick his fingers in them, then he inserted some kind of tracking device in my back, I hope it's a GPS transmitter so I can find my way around.

I don't really want to talk about this any more, they did horrible things with a probe, nasty aliens! A small biscuit didn't really make up for that sort of personal attack!

No comments:

Post a Comment