Saturday 5 September 2009

nowhere to go…

The Giants have been trying to teach me to go outside when I need to, well, go. They've used various methods of coaching and bribery, including running me to the door after I've woken up - cruelty! Nevertheless, all spoiling my fun at laying minefields!

The latest thing is getting me to sit at the front door and wait. Okay, so I was doing that this morning, I was desperate! The only problem here is that when I'm sitting patiently, staring at the door handle, waiting for a Giant to reach it for me, they can't see me from where they lounge around. I sat for ages, no-one came, so I went looking for some of those paper carpets they leave around. None to be found.

I needed somewhere to go, and fast. I jumped up on to the bed to see if I could see any paper carpets from up there. Now they only use the bed at nights, it's nice and soft, should be absorbent, "why not?" I thought. They weren't impressed. Apparently, it's not as easy to clean up as it is on the carpet. How was I supposed to know?

Lesson learned - make noises whist staring at the door handle. Must learn to whistle!

No comments:

Post a Comment