Thursday 17 September 2009

no, not my ears too?

I had to say it didn't I? Now one of my ears is incredibly itchy, I fear the worst. It must be only a matter of time before they head for the hills following behind my teeth.

No matter how hard I scratch, it's still tickly, sometimes sore, I might need Furry-face to scratch it for me. Oh, yeah, that's it, just lift my ear, in there, that's it, yeah, right… hold on… what? A large wha…? TICK? Like those things you get in clocks? Well get it out of me then!

What do you mean you don't have a tick removal tool? Go get one, this thing's huge!!

OK, so you've seen MacGyver and think you can make your own out of a paperclip? Cheh rright!

"Hold still"? What? But? Nnnngggg!

Oh, wow! Look at the size of that beast! It blends right in to the colour of my ear, no wonder I hadn't spotted it! An impressive improvisation there Furry-face. You could patent that!

Phew, my ears are safe. Faithful old ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment