Saturday 26 September 2009

getting old…

We went to visit some nice, organised sticks today, they seemed to have talked to each other to work out where they were going to stand and grow. Some of them made interesting patterns whilst others were very talented and did impressions of mushrooms.

I also met some VERY old dogs, they were so old, their hair had turned pure white and they were very stiff and quiet. They ignored me completely, but I couldn't help but see a resemblance. Maybe that's what I'll look like when I'm older, not sure I can sit still for that long though?

There was a vegetable garden there too, but I couldn't find any carrots, even if I had, there was no way they'd be frozen, it was a really hot day. I stopped for some refreshment at the greenhouses, there was a drinking fountain there, especially for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment