Thursday 10 September 2009

drinking habits

When we're away from the HQ and I need a drink, the Giants have an ingenious little device they got for me…

It's a folding water bowl that can be flattened to put in a pocket or a bag, then opened out to hold water for drinking from. Now, the inside of it is black, so quite difficult to see the water level, and I've got soggy ears on more than one occasion now, so I've decided to use it as a toy instead!

I watch whilst they unfold it, fill it up then I pick it up my the rim and carry it away to have a chew of it! As for getting a drink, I just take it from the bottle as they pour it now, although it's quite difficult to get my tongue into that tiny hole where it comes out.

The folding bowl also doubles as a nice, waterproof hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment