Monday 26 October 2009

grumpy sleeper

after all my chasing of leaves on the wind over the last few days, I've been really tired and need to catch up on some beauty sleep.

Furry and Chewy keep telling me I snore quite loudly, I never heard me, but hey? They even try to tell me that I sometimes speak in my sleep? Honestly!?

Whilst I was in a deep sleep, dreaming of some nice juicy bones and destroying tough toys, I became aware of something outside of dreamland, opening one eye, only to be confronted by the Furry-faced Giant holding some kind of futuristic brain scanner over me. My grumpy look didn't stop him, neither did my polite (if a little high-pitched) requests to stop, so I punched it out of his hand onto the floor.



Then I went back to my nice dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Wake up Breac!

    We keep checking in to see what you're up to and all we get is snoring!

    Did you have a nice Xmas?

    Love

    Beanie & Biggles
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete