Tuesday 20 October 2009

catch!

My longest-surviving toy is a little colourful rubber ball, it's so bouncy my teeth just ping right off it, but lately, I've been asked to 'catch' it for Chewy and Furry-face?!

I don't mind trying to learn things, but they won't stop laughing at my comical timing? I can't quite get the bounce - jump thing co-ordinated yet, resulting in me being on the way up as the ball has already landed again. If that wasn't bad enough, there's the task of working out where my mouth stops and my nose starts, the ball seems to bounce off my nose every time I get it close to right?

Furry-face thought this was so funny that he was going to catch it on video. I wasn't amused, so I made sure that when he bounced the ball the very first time the camera was recording… I caught it! That'll teach him to laugh at me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment